Do you want a career not just a job? Do you want to change your direction? If so, ask yourself three questions:
- Do you want to work for a stable, family-run company where you are a valued team member, and not just a number?
- Do you want to work for a company you can have pride in and in the work you produce? We are nationally recognized for our fine finishes on extruded aluminum.
- Are you tired of minimum wage or low paying jobs? We start our team members at $14.00 per hour.
If you answered “yes” to the questions above, this is your chance to make a change and start your career with us.
Briteline Extrusions, Inc. is an aluminum extrusion manufacturing company located in Summerville, South Carolina. We extrude, fabricate, anodize and powder coat aluminum parts for clients that include shower door manufacturers, lighting manufacturers and many other manufacturers that use aluminum parts for customers all over the world.
We are proud to be locally-owned and operated. We are committed to taking care of our customers and our team members. We believe that being creative, versatile and detail-oriented has allowed us continued growth and to be able to provide our customers with a high quality product.
Apply today to see what family is all about!
The duties for this position include:
- Following work schedules, work orders and/or your supervisor’s directions to load product into different areas using carts or racks.
- Stacking, loading, racking or un-racking product, before or after it has been processed
- Showing a commitment to Briteline’s strict quality standards
- Inspecting product as it is being handled and notifying a supervisor if you find any defects
- Entering information into the computer system and printing labels as needed
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Following applicable safety guidelines – including wearing PPE at all times
- Performing other duties as assigned by management
No prior experience is required – we will train the right candidate, but to be qualified for this position, a candidate:
- Must be able to work four, ten-hour days (Monday through Thursday 5:00 AM to 3:30 PM) with some additional work on Fridays (if needed)
- Must be comfortable cross-training; working in different departments; performing different tasks in the production area during the shift, or week, depending on the needs of the company
- Must be able to perform the physical demands of the position, including: standing, bending, twisting and lifting up to 50 lbs as needed
- Must be able to read work orders and distinguish one product/color from another.
- Must be able to work in a non climate-controlled environment.
- Must be able to work as part of our team and working quickly to meet production goals.
- Should have a high school diploma (or equivalent) or above.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Briteline Extrusions, Inc. is committed to providing our team members with a stable and professional working environment. We don’t just offer our team members a job, we give them a career. We are proud to provide our team members with a competitive starting salary, a fun and challenging work environment and a generous benefits program, that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- 401K Matching Program
- Employee Stock Option Program
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please respond to this posting with a resume. You may call our Human Resources Director at 843-873-4410 for additional information.
Briteline Extrusions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.